Monday, March 2, 2015

Google Listens


So it looks like those feedback forms and surveys actually do work. Google has changed the name of the "Incoming" folder back to the descriptive "Shared with Me". To me it did not really matter, just as long as I knew where my documents were, but it was a big deal to many. Enough so Google changed to a past wording.

Also on the Google news today, Google may be doing away with their Google+ product as it is now. Google+ is the Google answer to Facebook. It looks like they may be changing it in place of Google Photos and Streams. Not sure how that will affect Hangouts either. I have a G+ page that I rarely use except as a newsreader, but I am sure there are people out there that may not like this announcement. I still haven't gotten over their shutdown of Google Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment